IGNORED

pics from the D&R DEPOT lunch...

BIG TOM

Decided to ride down to the luncheon today...glad we did...would have never heard the end of it from little d from of the valkyre riders club if I didn't...she'd still be calling me a whimp...She is one tough BI.. errrrrrrr..... woman. (she can read this but can't respond...:rasberry:)..PP&J, RAWHIDE, MIKENTINAMIDNIGHT, (his pyromaniac bride) BEENSIE....lol ,BIG D, LITTLE D, MYSELF, TATERS and KB2RWW (BOBBY)... had a wonderful visit and lunch....wow I'm stuffed....KB2WW was a little late, and our waitress and I gave him up as a no show....little did I know he was traveling across the entire state to get here....BOBBY you DA MAN...he left at 7am to meet us for lunch at 12:15.....and then had to drive back again......my hats off to you...so glad you came....well as always we had a whole lot of fun..our waitress (Denise) who took a whole lot of abuse from the group was an angel ...me being the perfect gentleman, apologized for the groups behavior and asked for her forgiveness...she was a kind and forgiving soul....here are some pics.......

Edited by BIG TOM

It was great to see you all again. I will be looking for a new GPS that can take the abuse of my rides. I got back home safely at 10 PM. had to stop at Wally World on the way home and got a neat pair of WOHRM Gloves for the rest of the ride home. I had a great Venture on my way there and back home. I'm looking forward to the next trip to fill my belly.

I will try to get a hold of freebird and try to change my name from KB2RWW to just RWW, ”Really Wacky Wild” or Tom’s Idea GO BOB GO, icon10.gif

Looked like a good time but I have one question for big tom. What's with the Blue venturerider shirt. You made yellow ones for New Yorkers to wear.

Hope everyone had a good time. To bad I had to work, it would have been a good riding day. :Venture: Nyjerry

Looked like a good time but I have one question for big tom. What's with the Blue venturerider shirt. You made yellow ones for New Yorkers to wear.

Hope everyone had a good time. To bad I had to work, it would have been a good riding day. :Venture: Nyjerry

It's a sweatshirt and has the new logo on it,it was a cold ride I'm always trying to make a sale for the club...BESIDES...didn't someone tell you ..yellow was LAST years color...:stickpoke::rotfl::rotf::fnd_(16): shirts on sale now ...taking orders:whistling:

Edited by BIG TOM