IGNORED

Homeless vet

TEW47

I didn`t read the artical, I probably should have, but this subject really rubs me bad, as I`m sure it does all of ya`ll. There is no excuse why this should happen in the USA or Canada... these people gave alot, more then I could ever repay, to our Country and everyone that lives here and enjoys their freedoms on a dailly basis, freedoms that I and others take for granted. God bless them all and lets pray that we can put an end to this in our life time.

K

I don't see a link so can't read the article. I obviously know nothing about this homeless vet. Buy being a career LEO I saw and dealt with plenty of homeless people over the 30 years. One thing you learn is that many of the home less want no help and there is nothing you can do. Years ago you could lock someone up in a mental ward if they were homeless and presented a danger to themselves. The courts put an end to that for the most part making it hard to deal with. More times than I can count we would try and find someplace for a homeless person or family. Sometimes no shelter with rooms could be found and often the homeless person did not want our help. Again, I have no clue what happened with this guy but without knowing the entire story it would be hard to criticize.