IGNORED

Four Days Of Great Riding

pktexas

The wife and I took the Venture and her 1100 Vstar over to Leakey to do the 3 Sisters ride. Left Houston on Thursday, the weather just turned great with the temps. Spent Friday & Saturday riding around the area. First time there, will be going back for sure. Wife did some riding on her bike, but mainly we rode 2up. Stayed at the D'Rose cabins in Leakey for motorcycles only. No TV and no cell service, it was great. Lot of bikes out riding, but only seen one other Venture, it was at the Lost Maples State Park, a Texas Park Ranger (Richard) had a 05 Silver. He seen us drive thru and tracked us down. Spent about a hour chatting with him, pointed him to the VR site to check it out. Spending today cleaning the bikes, must have collected thousands of butterflies on the ride. We are now waiting for November ride to Big Bend, can't wait.

I have to check out this Texas place? The one thing you never hear up here is "waiting for November to ride". Does this TEXAS accept outcasts from the North?:snow:

So far I haven't been kicked out and I moved here from Marquette, MI... but shhhhh...

Great pictures! The more I hear and see things about this 'three sisters' ride the more I am looking forward to getting down there and going on it myself :)

Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup2:

I have to check out this Texas place? The one thing you never hear up here is "waiting for November to ride". Does this TEXAS accept outcasts from the North?:snow:

Come on down, pretty much all outcasts here. I have been here for over 30 years.

So many places to ride to, and get to ride year round depending what part of the state you are in. Gotta love the heat.... :sun: