IGNORED

My new venture

ronhenry4

as you can see by the picture i have a new ad-venture that silly better half of mine convinced me that this is a better way to ride? i had a great time and"cearria" is a great horse but my venture sure dont hurt my bottom like this one did ( for 2 days) but i never could find the kickstand.....[ATTACH]37212[/ATTACH]

I think its right under that long thing that hangs down the back. Like one of those fold away kicks that Yamaha had in 80 or 81. You just reach in there and pull it out....:whistling:

I knew it wouldnt take long to hear from you Dan you may have to come and show me where that kickstand is

Obviously a First Gen! :rotf::rotf:

Slow as it is must be a 2nd Gen!!!

Couldn't leave it alone Ron (Grasshopper) Been a while since I was on one of those. Visited a farm when I was about 15 and old Smart-A** had a young colt. I had a girl with me and wanted to impress so I asked if I could ride him. Old Man said "Go Ahead"

I slipped off fence onto that thing and landed about 30 ft away. Forgot to tell me no one had ever been on that thing!!!

Slow as it is must be a 2nd Gen!!!

Couldn't leave it alone Ron (Grasshopper) Been a while since I was on one of those. Visited a farm when I was about 15 and old Smart-A** had a young colt. I had a girl with me and wanted to impress so I asked if I could ride him. Old Man said "Go Ahead"

I slipped off fence onto that thing and landed about 30 ft away. Forgot to tell me no one had ever been on that thing!!!

it has been at least 20 yrs since i was on one but i did ok didnt fall off lol Emily has been riding for 20 yrs so there was no way i could impress her... she used to race barrels on them.