IGNORED

Daytona 2009 Biketoberfest

KAWoodworth

Can someone tell me if the vendors are pretty much set up by Thrusday 10/15/2009 on Main Street or is Friday 10/16/2009 a better day to check things out. The Biketoberfest web site says there is also stuff going on at the speedway. Is there an entrance fee for stuff that goes on out there? This will be the first time I've gone to Daytona so I'm not familiar with the event.

Almost all of the vendors will be in town and set up the week prior. More and more people have started going early to avoid the traffic jams though fall is not as bad as the spring. Most of the events inside the raceway require tickets though you can get them from vendors sometimes. All of the stuff in the parking lot is free unless you want to put your bike on a dyno.

Don't forget to go over to Daytona Harley Davidson (city) at the interstate they have vendors for metrics too and alot going on. If you take US 1 South towards Orange beach you'll see vendors through that area as well.

Have Fun and Be Safe.

Can someone tell me if the vendors are pretty much set up by Thrusday 10/15/2009 on Main Street or is Friday 10/16/2009 a better day to check things out. The Biketoberfest web site says there is also stuff going on at the speedway. Is there an entrance fee for stuff that goes on out there? This will be the first time I've gone to Daytona so I'm not familiar with the event.

Kim------there b no fee for any vendor--------except what they pay to Volusa county----to set-up,rent space--------------you will have a gr8 time -----am not of the date that we b lving NVA------:sun1::sun1::sun1::sun1::usa::usa::usa::usa: