IGNORED

power jack (cigarette lighter)

Goofeychuck

That power outlet on the 2nd Gen is no good for use with a cigarette lighter. Works great for powering a GPS tho..........:cool10:

Boomer........who is still learning from the Pro's here.

ya... when I first found it, I stuck my cig in it and......NOTHING!! :eek: (piece-a-crap!) LOL

ya... when I first found it, I stuck my cig in it and......NOTHING!! :eek: (piece-a-crap!) LOL

I tried a cigar and that was no good either...........:shock3:

Boomer......who knows its neat to chew and spit on cager windshields cuz they never figger out what kind of bug made that mess.:rotf:

Thanks Ill look on the left side. I want to get power to my ipod.

What I did for my Sirius XM radio was remove the fairing and connect a wire directly to that power source to a similar adapter. I then plugged in the Sirius power convertor and feed it out and up the handlebar. The Sirius convertor wouldn't stay in the stock power outlet...vibration kept knocking it out.

Uuummmm...Don't any of these bikes come with a manual???? Wait till he tries to find

the headlight adjuster...

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Additional Features:

• Incomparable fit and finish includes flawless paint with extensive chrome and brushed stainless steel accents as well as deep, valanced steel fenders.
  • 6-gallon fuel tank with low-fuel warning light ensures outstanding long-distance touring range.
  • Large, powerful 12V 60/55-watt remote-adjustable halogen headlight maximizes nighttime visibility and cuts a stylish profile.

I must admit I'm a little curious about the headlight adjuster myself.:confused07:

Additional Features:

• Incomparable fit and finish includes flawless paint with extensive chrome and brushed stainless steel accents as well as deep, valanced steel fenders.
  • 6-gallon fuel tank with low-fuel warning light ensures outstanding long-distance touring range.
  • Large, powerful 12V 60/55-watt remote-adjustable halogen headlight maximizes nighttime visibility and cuts a stylish profile.

I must admit I'm a little curious about the headlight adjuster myself.:confused07:

Turn handle bars hard right...look into fork area from the left side and you will see the little knob for adjusting the lights up and down.