IGNORED

Praise for an ebay seller

FreezyRider

Often times we are quick to criticize dealers or ebay sellers for poor service, dishonesty, or other issues. I have had a very positive experience with an ebay seller of used motorcycle parts and wanted to let you know that this is a person/business that has impressed me.

The seller's ebay ID is "motorcycle_parts_4_sale", and I think they are based out of Utah. I bought a part from them through ebay a little over a week ago. Not a big deal, only came to about $22 including the shipping. I received the package this past Saturday, delivered by FedEx. When I opened the box I found that the part had been broken in shipment. The box showed no signs of damage. I then looked closely at how it was packaged, and it was obvious to me that the shipper didn't properly cushion the part to prevent damage. I took pictures of the part, of the box, and of the packaging materials used. I then emailed those pictures to the seller and stated that if he had another one of these items on hand I would like for him to send it to me as a replacement. If not, then I wanted a complete refund to include the shipping charges.

To be honest, I kind of expected an argument. But what I got was a reply email apologizing for their error and the damage. I also got an almost immediate refund of all charges, no questions asked.

The other thing that impressed me about this seller was that they immediately posted positive feedback for me as soon as they received payment. They didn't wait until after I posted feedback for them like so many sellers do. Needless to say, they will receive the highest feedback possible from me. Anyone can make a mistake, the good ones will acknowledge it and fix the problem.

In my opinion, you can't go wrong buying from 'motorcycle_parts_4_sale'.

I'm not associated with this seller in any way. This was my first experience with them, and I just want to give praise where praise is due.

:sign outstanding: