IGNORED

Hannagan Running Boards

long_black_train

Where can I get the Hannagan ground affect running boards?...Have checked with Hannagan site but there is no listings for them...HELP!!!!!!PLEASE......

I got mine when I bought the kit. I really like them. You can stand on them (some you can't). The only problem is when you want to back the trike up you have to get off and push. At least I do.

I would think Hannagan would have them. Give them a call. Or you can call the dealer that put my trike together in Seymoure, IN. there telephone number is 812-522-3449, which is Dan's Cycle Sales. They can tell you.

Ken,

DITTO! You are not looking at the trike running boards, are you?

:farmer:

Yup...those are what I'm looking for...I have looked on the Hannagan web site but all they list is with the kit only...not individual..but have a dealer a few miles away..I'll call them and check there..Thanks a Lot......Carl:fingers-crossed-emo

Here's a link to Hannigan's price list, they call them foot fairings. I didn't get them when I had the conversion but they do look good. I rode one that had them and like 1-Up said it's hard to back up unless your legs are really long.

http://hannigantrikes.com/content/xSpecsPDF/yamaha-Spacs.pdf

Thanks GunnyButch for the price list....will have to get some of the "moth ball money out":doh::rotf::banana:...oh well you can't go without it...but you can't take it with you...:rotfl:...Carl