IGNORED

Sampson Fishtail Mufflers

Whitlow

So I'm getting ready to buy my first Yamaha Royal Star Venture the guy has some Sampson Fishtail Mufflers and a Yamaha short windshield that he wants to sell me also. He wants $250.00 for everything my question is how loud are they? I don't really want something to loud to interferer with hearing the radio and intercom? Let me hears some input on this please and is it a good deal for the money?

Thanks

My 06 had the Sampson fishtails on when I bought it, they really look great on the bike but were way too loud for me. I tried getting use to them but finally took them off and sold them. I got $150.00 for them, they were in perfect shape. I went with the RK pipes, just a nice mellow rumble. Craig

vance, go to youtube.com and enter tazmocycle and you can hear my royal star with sampson fishtail on it. i like the sound, LIKE A V-8 WITH GLASSPACKS and they're not too loud for me. i gave $400 for mine new so you might try to talk him down. if you get them and don't like them you can probly sell them and get your money back, most sets i've seen on e-bay sells without any trouble.