Living out here, I would have to agree about earthquakes. Also, looking at my garage, it would be a real pain in the neck to get the bike on/off that lift to be able to use it properly. A good idea though.

Yep, Can you emagine what a PITA it would be to get the top item down to use? Move car...move bike... mow lawn..............

You have it all wrong! The mower goes on the lift so you can get the bike out, take it to the station to refuel, short ride to clean out the carbs, back to the station to refuel and then Home. (To find your wife has mowed the lawn and changed the locks!)

Maybe works that way in So Sac, but not here..... Dude, how'd you get so lucky??:whistling::whistling:

You can locate it on one of the side walls, then you could drive it right on the lift, you dont have to locate it on the rear wall, and I would secure it with a couple of straps if i were using it.........just as a precaution.

Living out here, I would have to agree about earthquakes. Also, looking at my garage, it would be a real pain in the neck to get the bike on/off that lift to be able to use it properly. A good idea though.

So far no one seems to have one. I'll see if I can find a price and let everyone know, if and when I do.

My garage has a valted ceiling, higher on one side than the other. I like the idea of mounting the lift on the side wall instead of the end wall