IGNORED

Indy Campground Recommendation?

frogmaster

I'm not a big fan of KOA's but must have decent showers and off the main road (road noise). Can you give me a FIRST HAND recommendation? I can and will start an internet search too but I KNOW nothing is better than FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE. Will be EAST of Indy near Route-9

Thank You

Charlie & Mimi

Edited by frogmaster

What town are you looking at? I live in the are and there are a few and what are you wanting as far as hook ups? The state parks like mounds in anderson arent bad I have stayed there a few times and theres one in Noblesville called white river campground I think, I have stayed there also and its nice the only thing is I dont know when they close for the season. I will do some more checking and post a few others.

What town are you looking at? I live in the are and there are a few and what are you wanting as far as hook ups? The state parks like mounds in anderson arent bad I have stayed there a few times and theres one in Noblesville called white river campground I think, I have stayed there also and its nice the only thing is I dont know when they close for the season. I will do some more checking and post a few others.

Kevin,

I think I found it see link: http://www.campindiana.com/Campgrounds/WhiteRiver.html this looks very clean and reasonable $ too. Hope you and Dano and any lady friends or wife (I wont tell LOL) can visit Saturday eve 12 Sept. I PM my cell# to you and Dano.

Jetroish,

Thanks for above LINK I was able to find some bad reviews and avoid some dumps, TY :)