IGNORED

taking orders on fleece jackets

BIG TOM

Hey Tom,

Is a Fleece Vest possible? I wear a Port Authority Black Fleece Vest under my jacket alot not and it would be nice to have one with our logo and user name on it. I know I could cut the sleeves off:whistling: but that never seems to work out like planned.

Thanks for all you are doing on this,

Jay

Sent you a pm....these do not have the new logo on the back....can't screenprint on these fleeces..

they have venturerider.org on the front and your name underneath...my catalog from vendor says they make them.....cost.. under $1,000:rotf::rotf::fnd_(16): call me...

OK, stupid question here - are these jackets still available? And, are there (9) colors - or just the two (I think) that were mentioned? Sorry, little slow out here.

these jackets are available at any time....yes there are other colors available, but it dedends on availability. so far I have been able to get the other colors...if you are interested give me a pm with your phone no. and we'll see what I can do..........................I have also decided to offer the fleece vests...freebird will be adding this to the original post in the merchandise section of the forum..cost will be $40.00 TO $45.00 depending on size.......

Edited by BIG TOM