IGNORED

heading for st. jude

Snarley Bill

Ok, I got the cashiers check, all the checks made out to St. Jude, still need to pack my bag, wash the bike, get gas, take both camera's, take some patches and maybe a couple of shirts from Vogel IV. Looking forward to this, hope we have a great turnout, I know we are competing with Ecks/Blackjacks meet, but its not about us, its about the Kids.

Oh by the way, our total for St. Jude's right now stands at $3300.00, and that will go higher with some donations I am expecting from some that are coming............

Good work Ventureriders, including the monies donated to the Mean Dog Tribute page we have raised over $9600.00 in 4 years............

Thanks to everyone who helped make this possible

wrongway and dee left my house about 1pm today got them all hooked up with my trailer on the motorhome, and bike loaded. they should be in memphis now. i will be winging it about 5am saturday morning. should be at flying j sat. at 11 am. can't wait. weather is looking great. see you all there. be careful. :clap2::clap2::2133:

Peg & I will be Winging it ?? to Colesgrandpa tomorrow. Hope we wont get much rain we'll see tomorrow morning before we leave if we ride the Wing or if we cage it. And see how things look Saturday morning at Ray & Joan house (Rain) if we ride or cage it?

Either way we will see everyone Saturday morning.:happy34:

Everyone ride or drive safe .:cool17: