IGNORED

Thanks ebat

Guest scarylarry

Guest scarylarry

Sat. while waiting on Boomer and Jude for the M/E in Huntsville I was talking with EBAT, I explain love the bike but miss my clock that I had on the v-star, he said you have clock and then he walk over there and show me, I know I read this somewhere and it didn't click with me, I guess just figuring the audio system was enough for me...

So I get to Ala. enjoying the new clock on the way down:happy65:

Then while was talking in the parking lot one of the other members didn't knwo about the clock.. I will not call his name here......coughWanderercough.

Like me he over looked it too..

Anyway Had a great meal and ride down and back..

Hope we can do it again..

Scary:dancefool:

Guest scarylarry
Yeah I had my 2nd Gen a month till someone else walked over and showed me it had a clock too.... :sign20:

Did ya fell goofy too???:clap2:

I sure in the hell did...

Guest scarylarry
Scary Larry....I DID NOT post that (big fat liar) remark...Boomer did. I wouldn't know EFI from a hole in the ground. :confused:

True story.

Sure, uh uh, right.....:thumbsup2:

Guest scarylarry
Hey! I just play the game, don't bother with reading the manual or instructions. :big-grin-emoticon:

But it is nice to have a clock. Makes it almost worth the cost.

Plus I can tell you the exact time I got stuck in the mud.

My friend I know that clock is important to you cause at the speed of the seashell bike that is all you have to look at....:rotf::rotf::rotf::banana:

Now the red one, we have watch out for the seashells so don't run over them..:rotf::rotf:

It was good thing to learn that we had clocks aye?

Guest scarylarry
Nice meeting all of you from Tennessee, now if you guys can just get a M&E/Ride together, who knows what may show up :rotf::rotf:

Well let's see what we can work out here, and may short run to east Tenn...

I know ebat said he never ran the dragon, I said I have and wasn't no thrill for me.. Though I did like Cherohala.. So let's see what we can do after the St.Judes run and Rome Ga.

Ebat and Boomer, your thoughts?