IGNORED

90-93 TCI on ebay

Nope. 83 is by itself, I think, because of where the spark advance unit pulls its vacuum from. The 90-93 models are digital, they won't work in the 84-89 models (analog). Look for one starting with 41-R in the model # for the 84-89 models. Of course, I may be wrong, but I'm pretty close!

Dan

Nope. 83 is by itself, I think, because of where the spark advance unit pulls its vacuum from. The 90-93 models are digital, they won't work in the 84-89 models (analog). Look for one starting with 41-R in the model # for the 84-89 models. Of course, I may be wrong, but I'm pretty close!

Dan

you asre exzctly wright there dano, and no problem on the tci as I want go any higher than my max bid. Someone else had already beet it after I posted my statement. Why spend more for a used one when I can order one from the chec( spelling) company for about $200. Ive been following that thread and sent them an email they said it would be about that much for everyting shipped to my door with a 3 year warranty.

So I'll keep looking. Also jrichards has one for sell in the classifieds he would probably let go for close to that price too.

David