IGNORED

Correction

Black Owl

Need to make a little correction here.

It is only 5, yes 5 days before the 2009 Pork in the Pines Pig Roast kick off.

The festivities start Friday, September 4th with the Chili social. Depending on how the cooking goes, the social will probably get under way about 7pm and go until the wee hours of the morning.

Cook can't stay up too late though... Needs to be up bright and early (well, at least early) to get breakfast started Sat morning.

And, if anyone has a special request on how you want your eggs, you better get em in quick. :rotfl::rotfl:

:mytruck:

Need to make a little correction here.

It is only 5, yes 5 days before the 2009 Pork in the Pines Pig Roast kick off.

The festivities start Friday, September 4th with the Chili social. Depending on how the cooking goes, the social will probably get under way about 7pm and go until the wee hours of the morning.

Cook can't stay up too late though... Needs to be up bright and early (well, at least early) to get breakfast started Sat morning.

And, if anyone has a special request on how you want your eggs, you better get em in quick. :rotfl::rotfl:

:mytruck:

After being there last year I understand the "BRIGHT" remark! LOL :rotfl:

I am packing the trailer and finding a dog sitter. I am leaving Friday morning and I have multiple chicken recipes for my friend MR Rooster!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Eggs? Yes! Three please!

Steve

As bright as a burned out light bulb.......... :duck: Where are the supports for the eye lids.........

:rotf::rotf::rotf:

You'll have to use tooth picks like the rest of us. Besides bright is relative isn't it?

How about chicken ala queen for lunch? Crowless chicken breast sandwich?

Where is Crowsnest when you need her????????

4 and counting..........battta bing!

Steve

We won't make it this year, as you may have already guessed. We're riding to CO. Leaving Friday morning, and heading for Buena Vista, CO, where our middle daughter is located. Plan to go south to some doings in IA for Friday night, then mid-day Sat. start heading west. Hope to stay mostly off the interstate, and make our way across southern NE and northern KS on the way. Hope to be out there sometime on Monday, and have some time to ride and explore the area. Not sure of our route home as yet.

Have a good time up there, and everybody ride safe. Larry

You be safe Larry, and have a great time.

You will be missed at the chicken dinner!

CO is a great state for riding. If you get a chance give Big John a shout he is a good guy, he is right in Denver.

God's speed and safety

Steve