IGNORED

7jurock windshields

eagleeye

I recently bought a new windshield for my 05 RSTD. And I thought I'd pass on the info on where I bought it.

He sells on ebay or not. He said that he worked for a windshield manufacturer for years and now he started manufacturing his own windshields. many sizes, two widths, and the price is much less than the other manufacturers. For me, that mattered.

But more importantly, the quality is awesome. I have had mine on now for a good 2,000 miles, and I have nothing negative to say about it.

All of the holes bolted right up to my hardware and clipped right on the bike. I did clip it on the bike before I tightened up the bolts to get the correct line up.

I had cut my stock shield down 6" and wanted a stock shield for cooler weather. I ended up buying one that is 2" shorter than stock, and am very happy with it.

I have cleaned it, used plexus on it and it looks like new.

In fact, one week after he had sent it, he called me to see how I liked it. At that point I had just taken a 1,000 mile ride.

His site is: http://www.7jurock.com

Steve

I am thinking about getting a new windshield for this antique. I want to cut down the original for warm weather and have a full shield for winter. Lokked at one on ebay with side extentions but it had a crack down by the bolt holes. I did like the side extentions ,even though Ive never seen them before.

David