IGNORED

Great Looking First Gen on Ebay

Iowa Guy

It has just been relisted. The first time it did not meet the reserve at $4,999.99. As has been stated before, there is no telling how much work would be needed on that bike to make it road worthy.

RandyA

Hey, no work at all. I bet they took it out on the road every two or three weeks just to warm it up and make it feel good. I'm kidding!

Iowa Guy

Man oh man, if I quickly sell my HD Ultra, I would gladly take possession of this lst Edition. Whatever the issues, I would gladly take care of to own another 1st with such low mileage. Anyone interested in an Ultra Classic?

If you are serious about this, I have a buddy that has been talking about getting one for quite some time now. I'd have to check with him to see if he is able to pull the trigger right away or not - but if you get me year, mileage, condition, etc and of course, what you want for it I can pass the info on to him and see where it goes.

Talked to dealer there reserve is $4995.00

It will be interesting to what the bid goes for this time. Like I said, the bids topped out at $4,999.99 last time. He must have dropped the reserve some.

RandyA

Are ya'll talking about the Standard from the H-D dealer, or the guy trying to sell the Royale with 200 miles on it?