IGNORED

Video from Hwy 7 south of the Hub

midnightventure

For people that didn't make it to the Hub but would like to see what the roads were like here is some video. The riding doesn't start until about a minute in. I forgot to mount the camera ahead of time. The camera was mounted to my left side highway peg so it looks like I'm over the yellow line when I wasn't.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZV64-QvJRc]YouTube - Ar1[/ame]

Hope this works, I've never posted a video before.

Thanks Bill for the Video, I left my video camera at the house, still setting on the table when we came back home. Did good on the video even tho I heard no peg or muffler scraping sounds. Getting slow in your old age?:rasberry:

Did good Bill pat yourself on the back.:happy34:

Buddy

Edited by buddy
My boo boo

hi bill

thanks for the video. it rained and was foggy the day i rode it. rained all the way to hot springs. but i was in the cage, sarah would smile & say aren't you glad we didn't ride the bike now. will have to go back.

best reguards

don c.

After seeing that vidio I wish I would have been able to go. I gotta say the way you handle those curves is a little different. Most of us lean the bike in the curves, you seem to prefer to keep the bike upright and tilt the road instead. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: