IGNORED

I was found on "you tube"

ronhenry4

It came to my Attn. today i am famous..lol not really but i am on youtube. maybe some of you have heard of "Matt moupin" (god rest his soul) was a soldier went missing in Iraq for several years. As a member of the Armys honor guard in cincinnati we as a team went to the servive at great american ball park. There were some folks there demonstrating against the war and so on (its there right) i as many of you have fought them to do silly things like that. anyway as i was walking past this lady holding her sign which read " GOD LOVES A DEAD SOLDIER" i noticed she was standing on an american flag wrong ansewer but i gave her the benifit of the dought and thought maybe she didnt know that she was stepping on it i bent down and pulled on it and said ma'am your standing on our flag she replied to me I know and started stomping on it so doing what any red blooded american would do i was going to throw her in front of on coming traffic i am not always proud of what i have done but am proud to serve our great nation i didnt get to throw her in the street i have a really strong corpral who grabbed me and pulled me off of this lady. just thought i would share my moments of shame/fame with you.

if you want to see it search "matt maupin funeral protesters" on youtube Im the SGT. grabbing a lady.

Ron

I applaud your actions, sir. I would have done the same thing. I was not able to serve but grew up in the house of a Korean vet, Former State Commander of the American Legion and Past Chef de Guerre of the 40 & 8. I carry a deep sense of respect for our flag and country.

My thoughts have always been, if you don't like the way we live and defend our right to our freedoms, then you have the right to move to another country of your choice!

Once again thank you sir,

Dan

It came to my Attn. today i am famous..lol not really but i am on youtube. maybe some of you have heard of "Matt moupin" (god rest his soul) was a soldier went missing in Iraq for several years. As a member of the Armys honor guard in cincinnati we as a team went to the servive at great american ball park. There were some folks there demonstrating against the war and so on (its there right) i as many of you have fought them to do silly things like that. anyway as i was walking past this lady holding her sign which read " GOD LOVES A DEAD SOLDIER" i noticed she was standing on an american flag wrong ansewer but i gave her the benifit of the dought and thought maybe she didnt know that she was stepping on it i bent down and pulled on it and said ma'am your standing on our flag she replied to me I know and started stomping on it so doing what any red blooded american would do i was going to throw her in front of on coming traffic i am not always proud of what i have done but am proud to serve our great nation i didnt get to throw her in the street i have a really strong corpral who grabbed me and pulled me off of this lady. just thought i would share my moments of shame/fame with you.

if you want to see it search "matt maupin funeral protesters" on youtube Im the SGT. grabbing a lady.

Ron

To bad you didn't take her (for good). Let her go live in another country is she doesn't have any respect for our flag or our country

Screw her and get the heck out! And don't ask me how I really feel about it!

Steve

Sir, I thank you for your service to our country and to our Flag.

Very soon, my son will be "skids down" in Afghanistan, I'm not so sure he would have been able to show the restraint to showed in that video. I think I would be visiting him in Prison... And I would PROUDLY visit him as often as I could.:thumbsup2:

My biggest fear is that this war will not end before the public turns on all the brave service men and Women that are serving our country and fighting for the right for all people of the world to be free. It does my heart good to see people in airports clapping for the servicemen coming home and the welcome they get from their hometowns. I remember coming home and having things thrown from cars at me, being spit at and being called baby killer. I go out of my way to shake the hands of servicemen and Women I meet. lets all pray that they come home soon. USMC Always faithful.

Ron

ya Ron you did better then me i would of done something to old girl

That group is nuts. They realy get my anger up. I think I would freak out,and liberate that flag. I wouldnt try abd hurt her, maybe trip into her or fall on flag then scoope it up and roll. :yikes: God bless America and her fighting men and women. Thanks.

Guest seuadr

God loves a dead solider? what the hell is wrong with these people...

do they even have any idea what being a christian is, have they ever cracked the spine of a bible? these people amaze me. I don't feel at all secure about the future of america with people like this breeding, and all our laws and warnings to stave off natural selection.

Freedoms work both ways. The same Constitution that allows one to proudly fly the flag also allows these people to desecrate it.

If you actually did put your hands on her, Im surprised you're not in jail. This is the exact reaction these people want.

The best thing to do is to completely ignore them. Do not even acknowledge them. Just walk right by them and do not look at them.

Congrats. I think ya done good. Doesn't matter what you think of a war the soldiers that fight for us deserve respect. Of course that group is just plain nuts.

Margaret

Thanks Margaret, but like i said somethings im not always proud of what i have to do but the reasons i do them are good enough. Ron

Thumbs up from my end. I was proud to see you in action and agree with your sentiment 100%.

Thanks to you and all who have and do serve our country!

Your welcome,

It has always been and always will be My Honor to serve our great country. but as a soldier i think i could have shown more disapline and restraint..... maybe should have been less.. Thanks for the thumbs up. Ron

My biggest fear is that this war will not end before the public turns on all the brave service men and Women that are serving our country and fighting for the right for all people of the world to be free. It does my heart good to see people in airports clapping for the servicemen coming home and the welcome they get from their hometowns. I remember coming home and having things thrown from cars at me, being spit at and being called baby killer. I go out of my way to shake the hands of servicemen and Women I meet. lets all pray that they come home soon. USMC Always faithful.

Sir i would like to say thank you! for what you have done for our country i often feel like i am picking up where you fine Marines and soldiers left off it is my privelage to carry on the traditions that you and those who came before you set forth for futer generations. and I like you will stand up even for the more ignorant americans of our great country. Ron

:innocent:

Ron, (and those of us that will physically stand against this meanness)

You are infamous and heros in my book.

Mike thank you for your kind words but im no hero just a man who will stand up for something i believe in and in this day and time if we loose the faith in our flag and what it stands for what do we have. Humbly. Ron

Maybe we could send them to fight??

Dan it always makes me feel good to think you are proud of me..i would offer to bring them along to afganistan with me next year but i dont think they would have the heart to do what we do.. you know stand up for whats right , defend our great country and our way of life.

Humbly serving our great nation. Ron