IGNORED

Yamaha OEM trunk racks on eBay right now.

ToolmanRR

Thank You! Mr. Toolman. I just bought one, only one left!

I also clicked though Bing.com (formerly Live.com) where I'm signed up for cashback and got 10% cash back. $14 will be added to my PayPal account in

I just always go the bong.com and search for "cheap wii" and there will be a link near the top that says "You may get xx% off with PayPal" and links you to Ebay. Once on Ebay you can search and buy any item with a Buy-It-Now and payable with PayPal to get the discount. Ebay will let you know if the discount is in effect. Look for the green Microsoft Cashback banner in the headers.

http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/promo/magic/pmoGleam10_150x23.gif

If you are not set up for cashback, it's a pretty cool deal. Well, it was a lot cooler last year when it was 30% cash back, but anytime I can get a discount... It's been 8% for a while and today it was 10%. The discount changes and you can track it on slickdeals.net if you want to try and catch a 25-30% discount again.

I think you are limited to 12 cash back transactions per year per account and a maximum of $2500 per year and can't combine with other coupons/deals. Here's the link if you are interested. It just saved me $14 on my rack! Almost paid for the shipping.

https://cashbackaccount.bing.com/cashback/welcome.aspx

Are these tough to come by?

We ordered one last Fall & I never got around to putting it on.

We ended up buying a Bushtec Trailer, so I figured why would I need the rack? Plus, I kinda like the look of the trunk better without it.

I MAY end up selling mine. If they are hard to come by, hopefully I can get what I paid for it.

craigr

Are these tough to come by?

We ordered one last Fall & I never got around to putting it on.

We ended up buying a Bushtec Trailer, so I figured why would I need the rack? Plus, I kinda like the look of the trunk better without it.

I MAY end up selling mine. If they are hard to come by, hopefully I can get what I paid for it.

craigr

The Yammi rack is on BO. I see they have a estimated ship date of the first week of September.