IGNORED

Did the carb sync today....WOW

I did the carb sync this morning....All I can say is Wow!!!! It made so much difference. Rode 341 {s}miles today and was it forevermore fun. Thanks to the ones that are willing to help a newbie.

i bought the carbtune kit ad long screw driver to do my own and yes, what a wow effect it can have. I've done several of my friends' carbs and they couldn't believe the difference..

the one thing I did learn about doing it though is not to accept the first straight line you get ;) Blip the throttle a little and you'll soon see them out of whack again.. also, be careful not to push against the screws as this will also off set the carbs.. gentle soft turns on the screws.. patience and persistance.. and you'll have nothing but smooth mirrors =)

Great! Now find a shop with an EGA (Exhaust Gas Analyzer) and have them balance your mixture. I synched my carbs using the Morgan but was amazed and the added low end power I got after getting the mixture set correctly. Our bikes usually come from the factory set too lean. Give it a try and you'll see what I mean.