IGNORED

a note about the trailer raffle tickets

Cinderella

Ive had some people asking about their numbers....they misplaced, forgot...whatever.

In a nutshell.........the tickets are 2 part......your numbers are on both parts......the part that will be detached and put in the bucket for the drawing also has your name..both real name and site name on it.( this was done as they were sold)

When you check in at the rally....we can give you your stubs from your tickets if you want them.....

In all reality there is no real need to know what your numbers are other than a "comfort" need.

let this also be a reminder if you want raffle tickets and are not attending.......better get em today or tomorrow.....

I was going to keep accepting raffle ticket orders thru paypal up until the day before the drawing but have decided tomorrow will be the last day for paypal sales on them. I have enough to keep straight without checking my emails for sales while im at the rally, besides i wont have a computer just my phone for emails.

Those attending will still be able to purchase trailer raffle tickets there, aslo the raffle tickets for the st judes drawing for the 2 one of a kind belt buckles.

addy for raffle ticket sales thru paypal is

vrrally2009@yahoo.com

simply state trailer or st judes with your payment.....please also include your vr site name..

I will also be taking down the registration website tomorrow ( sat) night.

Guest seuadr
Boy, are you giving her a lot of latitude. But seems as she is the one holding all the tickets, I don't see how she can lose. :confused24:

i'm sure her Godmother will keep her in line.. not to mention the cinderella man! he's got a heck of a right hook!:cool18: