IGNORED

Stock intercom connector on a RSV.

ToolmanRR

Does anyone know where to get the same style of connector that comes stock on the RSV. I want to create a small custom patch cable in between the bikes connector (DIN-5) and my headset connector. (also DIN-5) I need both male and female connectors.

I want the rubber shrouded style.

I'll also take info on a non-rubber connector that will fit "completely" into the stock connectors (both male & female), but I prefer the rubber style.

Thanks.

Yup, that will work, but it's not water resistant.

I forgot to put the type of headset I'm using. That will help define what I'm looking for.

I have a Chatterbox mounted on my helmet and the connector is a DIN-5 that has a rubber shroud on it that extends out about 1/4" to seal itself around the RSV connector. This makes it water resistant. Chatterbox does not have just the conector.

I want to make a DIY push-to-talk (PTT) button. I know there are more expensive electronic gadgets out there but I'm trying the cheap way first. I've read all the link on things to try to cut down on wind noise: (tape on back, finger condom over the mike, wind screen, etc) But a push to talk button WILL work.