IGNORED

new bike

diggerc

Yippee!!! I got my new bike home late last night. I need to know how to post pics so that I can show everyone the new bike, and because there are two small issues with the light covers and I need to find some. I can't wait to ride it, and in fact Karen and I are going to Toronto tonight to see the Depeche Mode concert, so if the weather holds up we'll take the Venture instead of both riding our other bikes singlely. Karen says that although she prefers to ride her 800 Volusia, she'll have fun being on the back of the Venture occasionally with me. She says that she wants to try riding it herself in fact.

LOL diggerc

Yippee!!! I got my new bike home late last night. I need to know how to post pics so that I can show everyone the new bike, and because there are two small issues with the light covers and I need to find some. I can't wait to ride it, and in fact Karen and I are going to Toronto tonight to see the Depeche Mode concert, so if the weather holds up we'll take the Venture instead of both riding our other bikes singlely. Karen says that although she prefers to ride her 800 Volusia, she'll have fun being on the back of the Venture occasionally with me. She says that she wants to try riding it herself in fact.

LOL diggerc

Congrats on the new scoot and welcome to the site!

When you post a message, way down below the dialog box, below the Smilies and below the Post Icons you will see a box marked Additional Options. In that box there is a button labeled "Manage Attachments". Click that and a window will open that lets you attach files (pictures in your case) to the post.