IGNORED

Carb Synch Help In Central Missouri

Unfortunately I posted this in the Royal Tech area earlier, sorry.

Was wondering if there was anyone near Central Mo (Sedalia) that already has a carb synch setup that would be willing to help me do mine. I am very leary about messing with the carbs by myself. I would travel to your place or you could come to mine. I would also buy dinner.

Thanks,

Donnie

Hey Donnie, I bet you could show up at Lamberts in Ozark next Sunday the 2nd, about 12:30 to 1, buy us lunch and there'd be about 10 or 15 guys who could do that for you in a few minutes! LOL

I'm sure somebody coming to the Hub will have a set of sticks with them, if mine arrive by then I'll have 'em with me.

It's an option, and a good way to get in good with everybody here! Plus a chance for a nice ride on a Sunday!

Dan

Hey Donnie, I bet you could show up at Lamberts in Ozark next Sunday the 2nd, about 12:30 to 1, buy us lunch and there'd be about 10 or 15 guys who could do that for you in a few minutes! LOL

I'm sure somebody coming to the Hub will have a set of sticks with them, if mine arrive by then I'll have 'em with me.

It's an option, and a good way to get in good with everybody here! Plus a chance for a nice ride on a Sunday!

Dan

That would be awesome except I work a 13 hour shift on Sat and Sun night, go in at 7 pm and don't get off until 8 am so I doubt I would be in any shape to drive that far although that sounds like a blast.

I live in Eldon and would be willing to help. I have to work most Saturdays till noon but have the rest of the weekend free. 5733927723

Now that might work. I did have a reply from a guy in Jeff who has a Royal, I screwed up and posted it over in that tech area first, The weekend of the 1st is my last weekend shifts for a while so if I don't get with him an eveniing before that I will definitely give you a call.

We come down through eldon all the time, my brother in law lives in Horseshoe Bend.

How often do you guys ride or is there a group around here that rides together?

Well, I could ride up and meet you somewhere around Eureka Springs. We'd spend about 10 minutes doing the carbs, then we could spend the rest of the day on some fantastic roads. Lemme know,

Goose

That sounds great as well.

We went and picked up a buddies bike a few yrs back down in Jasper, Ar. Beautiful country and some great roads.

Unfortunately, don't know that I will be making a trip that far for a while.

• 2 weeks later...
I live in Eldon and would be willing to help. I have to work most Saturdays till noon but have the rest of the weekend free. 5733927723

Sorry I haven't been on in a while, I just got back from Va due to my dad having to have emergency surgery last Tues morning. Needless to say I have not been in a very good frame of mind.

Anyway, thank you so much for helping me with the carb synch. Like you said it was so close that I did not notice too much of differenece in the synch but I think adjusting the idle did help alot.