IGNORED

Seriously considering

Scooter

Ronda and I had a very nice ride yesterday through the Black Hills. She had taken some very nice video of the Iron Mountain road, but unfortunately the memory card crashed after we got home. (Also lost a bunch of grandbaby pictures). Anyway, during our riding the hills and talking a good portion of it we decided to seriously think about selling our '83 Venture Royale and get something new. I would very much like to see someone from this group to give it a good home. I will get it posted in the classifieds later. Very low mileage, just rolled over 30k. I will post again when I get it listed in the classifieds.

Ronda and I had a very nice ride yesterday through the Black Hills. She had taken some very nice video of the Iron Mountain road, but unfortunately the memory card crashed after we got home. (Also lost a bunch of grandbaby pictures). Anyway, during our riding the hills and talking a good portion of it we decided to seriously think about selling our '83 Venture Royale and get something new. I would very much like to see someone from this group to give it a good home. I will get it posted in the classifieds later. Very low mileage, just rolled over 30k. I will post again when I get it listed in the classifieds.

Hey scoot how much???

Joe