IGNORED

My 99 Venture is......

big mike

FOR SALE! :scared: :confused24: Just thought I would post it here so several could know about it. It is in the vr classifieds. Take a look if your interested. It's a great bike. I couldn't post pictures for some reason and my shortcuts aren't working, so please look in my for sale pictures photo album in my personal page.

Thanks,

Big Mike

Hey hey Big Mike!! I think I know who you be!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/venturerider/Junction%20Bouy%20Al%20Bates%2005/IMG_0759.jpg

Your the guy in the doe skin vest right?

You still got that Millennium? My wife was flat out in love with that bike.

I hope that selling your 99 isn't a bad thing... See ya around.

Mike....good or bad news

:confused24:

All ok here Squid. Just trying to keep thing a little more simple right now. I'm sure i'll be back on a Venture in the future. You just can't be too prepared when you hear cuts may be coming at work....even if they say it is only for upper management :whistling: in the hospital, and not patient contact personnel. Thanks for the concern.

Big Mike

Hey hey Big Mike!! I think I know who you be!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/venturerider/Junction%20Bouy%20Al%20Bates%2005/IMG_0759.jpg

Your the guy in the doe skin vest right?

You still got that Millennium? My wife was flat out in love with that bike.

I hope that selling your 99 isn't a bad thing... See ya around.

Nope, sorry....that is the other big_mike. If you look at my info page you will see me at the top with my wife. By the way thanks for your concern also. Things ok for now, just want to be smart about possible cuts.

Big Mike

All ok here Squid. Just trying to keep thing a little more simple right now. I'm sure i'll be back on a Venture in the future. You just can't be too prepared when you hear cuts may be coming at work....even if they say it is only for upper management :whistling: in the hospital, and not patient contact personnel. Thanks for the concern.

Big Mike

I know the feeling my friend, lost my job last Tuesday and Lonna is packing as I type this. Texas is where were going to end up, so I can relate to simplifying things, let us know if you need anything

:happy34:

Big Mike

You at Covenant or Mary's?

I'm a former MMR employee.

I know the feeling my friend, lost my job last Tuesday and Lonna is packing as I type this. Texas is where were going to end up, so I can relate to simplifying things, let us know if you need anything

:happy34:

Yep, you kinda figured on that happening the last time we talked. Well, I hope things are looking up for you soon. Any new prospects for work yet? Say you could start a motorcycle repair service...but i'm sure you would have to charge more than the usual rate or you just may starve!!!! Lonna can make a mean desert I hear, but ingredients don't come free!!! Shucks, now I may have to travel to Texas for my cheesecake. :scared:Oh well, haven't been there in a while.....since first grade!!! You two hang in there, your the best there is. Keep smilin' Squid you'll have work in no time. Y'all come back now ya hear...at least to maintenance day.

Good luck,

Big Mike