IGNORED

Could this be a Fuel Filter problem?

Nemo

I was just returning to town, about 10 miles to go, and had been running the Interstates on a ride, for less than 2 hours, running at 70 MPH. All of a sudden my speed cut back to 60 and then less and increasing the throttle made no difference. I took the next exit, throttled back, went through town and back home with no further problem, but not going over 35 MPH now. This was earlier this morning and the temperature was actually rather cool. Recalling an experience with one of the pickups in the past, a similar problem proved to be a semi plugged filer. Anyone agree, or is there another possibility? Owen.

hhhmmmmm not sure, mine acted like that one time, still showed to have a 1/4 tank, but fliped it over to reserve and all was well.... thats the only time it has done it.. how many miles you got on it?? might be time to change it out, I have around 18k on mine and have not changed it, so I am sure I am about due..

Kreg

I`m going to do a majore tear down over the next week, so I might as well change the filter while I have tore apart... I may have to send to you (Goose) in a box to put it all back together...LOL naw,,shouldn`t be that bad, I`m not ready to tackle the valves yet, I will get ponch and gunboat to school me on that one of these days....