IGNORED

The Hub Hotel Services

MasterGuns

Does anyone know if the hotel located at The Hub provides internet access in the rooms by means of a router or cable hookup? I will be arriving there Saturday and need to review work stuff on-line, time permitting of course. If not, no need to drag my laptop along. Appreciate any info anyone can provide.

I emailed the HUBB and asked about the availability of WIFI since I plan to camp while at the rally. I got the reply that it is available, so no problems. When I was up at the HUBB a couple of weeks ago, I used my WIFI finder to check the signal strength outside in the camping areas and the signal strength was pretty good.

I emailed the HUBB and asked about the availability of WIFI since I plan to camp while at the rally. I got the reply that it is available, so no problems. When I was up at the HUBB a couple of weeks ago, I used my WIFI finder to check the signal strength outside in the camping areas and the signal strength was pretty good.
hey salty dog, thanks for checking that out. that is something i over looked on the committee. glad it is available for all the computer guru's. now i will be able to try out my new net book when i win it in the drawing. :rotf:thanks again. bill :2133: