IGNORED

Sea foam in Scarborough Ontario

mother

i walked into a local auto parts store and there it is, a display stand wth Sea-Foam products. he said he has been selling at his shop for 15 years.

if anyone is interested pm me and i will pass on the address.

when i was down in the USA visiting Bongobob recently, i bought two cans of the stuff because i had not found a distributer here, and this guy is almost in my backyard.

the stuff does work, i had a hesitation around 2500 rpm, poured in half a can on a full tank, ran it through and the problem seems to have gone. next tank i am going to put the other half can in.

cheers, Scott

i walked into a local auto parts store and there it is, a display stand wth Sea-Foam products. he said he has been selling at his shop for 15 years.

This guy is either full of crap or has been smuggling it in to Canada.

Two years (or so) back I spoke to the fellow who was inporting it into Canada. The first to bring it in Canada was in Manitoba and a engine shop called Cylinder head. This was not that long before it made it to Ontario.

The main reason it was not imported was that they had to change the packaging so that it was metric (not sure if French is on it as well). This appearantl took a long time to get it right to make sure they followed the importing rules.

Brad