IGNORED

Why not Florida?

flaboater

Every time I ride in Florida it seems to be monsoon season. The last time I was there on a bike we were riding on a poker run, and it started raining so hard that we couldn't see the side of the road to pull off. Our only choice was to ride slowly forward until it let up.

It is a beautiful state, but y'all really need to get a switch on the old rain maker.

I have to agree with you, especially this year :250:but it sure don't seem to keep the GA folks from coming down here... in droves :witch_brew: ... ;)

Have been to Florida numerous times on the bike. Have gone to Panama City Beach and Destin lots of summers. The beaches are white sand and nice water. The heat isn't that bad. Have also gone all the way down to Key West to the most southern point and got a picture there. It is pretty hot down that far. Rode the long bridges which was really sweet. I did park my bike at night at a friends house and covered it. Mistake. Next morning everthing that I had "glued" to the bike was on the ground. :yikes: I cooked everything it seems. Anyway, Hope to get back down that way again soon.

Dennis