IGNORED

The Butt Butler is back

Rick Butler

Hey Guys,

Well I'm back home for a while after taking off for a week to attend Don's work day and 10 days to take a group up to Spearfish and the Black Hills and back.

In fact Linda says I'm grounded for a while but we are planning on taking off for a few days to ride over to the Hub in Arkansas in August.

So if you can give up your seat for just one weekend and get it to me early in the week, then I can have your seat (s) reworked and back to you within a week. My time takes less than a day, where the transit time getting it to me and returned takes up the most time.

Just drop me an e-mail to Rick_Butler@verizon.net to let me know if I can help you out,

Rick

Hi Rick: sent you a message off the classified page regarding seat nuts and bag bolts. It was kinda long so i didn't want to re-post here but if you get a chance and read it would you drop me a message back. Thanks Brian D.

Hi Rick - we talked about this just prior to your trip. I want to send the passenger seat off my 2007 Venture. At this point I don't have a problem with mine but yesterday with shock air adjustment (on the road) my wife said it was much better. She has a harder time with bumps in the road than with seat time.

Will your alteration alleviate some of her problem ??

Rick,

Thanks for getting my front and rear seats to me. They arrived on Friday, July 3rd, just in time for me to ride my Venture MM over to Thom's in Rockport. Yesterday we lowered the front and rear ends, put on a shortened kickstand and spacers to bring back the handle bars to a more comfortable level.

I could tell a difference in the ride over to Rockport and the ride since the other modifications to the bike. I am looking forward to a long ride to enjoy the feel of the seat even more.

Thanks for the quick turnaround time. You got back from your trip on Sunday and had my seats delivered to Corpus as promised by Friday.

I appreciate the quick service and excellent product.

Mike

SkyKing

Portland, Texas

2000 Venture MM