IGNORED

How much $$ for used BuBs

juggler

How much would you pay for a set of used BuBs? They are still shiny. No damage to to chrome and no rust. They were just fine when they came off the bike to be replaced with stock pipes.

The only damage to them is near the tips on the bottoms where they would sometimes get scraped in the hard leaning corners. You have to lay under the bike to see the scrapes.

So how much would you pay for these?

If the mounting hardware comes with the pipes I'd offer 80% of the new price. Shipping costs will have to be sorted out between you and the Seller as well.

Boomer.......who has a very nice set of BUBS sitting in a box. Can't force hisself to pull those 4-2-4's off the scoot and let the squirrels have any quiet time.

If the mounting hardware comes with the pipes I'd offer 80% of the new price. Shipping costs will have to be sorted out between you and the Seller as well.

Boomer.......who has a very nice set of BUBS sitting in a box. Can't force hisself to pull those 4-2-4's off the scoot and let the squirrels have any quiet time.

4-2-4!!! I'd like them if they were not loud.

BTW: These Bubs use the standard mounting locations at stock - no extra hardware needed.