IGNORED

2000 Mm Rsv

Guest cajunrsver

Guest cajunrsver

Anyone interested in a 2000 MM RSV? I had it on the website several months back before the server crashed and never got around to putting it back on but I'm seriously thinking about selling my ride. If anyone is interested, let me know. Price is negotiable, make reasonable offer. It's in like new condition with many extras. I have a trike and too many other things to do and it rarely gets ridden any more.

Guest cajunrsver

Someone by the name of Nubby sent me a private message regarding the 2000 RSV MM that I have; I attempted to contact him but he doesn't accept private messages via the Venture Site. He also sent me an e-mail to send the info about the bike but it came back. If you are still interested please contact me again. Thanks.....

Hey that was me! I was checking it out for a co-worker who rides a 98 RSSTD. or whatever you call the plain one, he said it's to much money for him! I guess thats why he's still riding his old plain bike, LOL :confused24: It didn't sound to for off to me. I'll work on that e-mail problem, I'm to good a this computter thing!:whistling:

What is a MM RSV?

RSV = Royal Star Venture

MM = ?????? Roman numerals for 2000.

Millennium edition. White and Cream paint with tan seats. I believe there were only 1000 made and they have a small plaque on the trunk with which number they are in the production.

http://www.motorcyclingblog.com/pictures/yamaha-royal-star-venture-2000.jpg

Guest cajunrsver
I'll be looking for one of those next spring...can ya hold off until then? (of course, I really wouldn't expect you to)

It might be, you never know. If no one buys it from this website it may very well still be in my shop come next spring. I haven't advertised it anywhere except here and probably won't. It would make someone an excellent ride.