IGNORED

it's me again 09 registration

Snarley Bill

just my usual reminder. the tshirt and meal notification deadline is approaching. 9am, july 13th. after that you can still register but may not get your t-shirts at the 09 rally. i have to notify randall who is catering the meal at the hub so he knows how many people he will have to have food for, at least 3 weeks in advance. i know quite a few people that are coming that haven't registered. if your not going to resgiter till the last minute, at least participate in cindy's poll in the sticky at the top of the watering hole. don't vote in the poll if you have already registered. also don't tell us you can't make. we just want to know who is planning on coming. we, the commitee are trying to avoid getting overrun at the last minute. we want ever thing ready to go when you'all get there. thanks. bill :welcome1: :2133:

Bill you and your crew are doing one helluva job organizing and promoting this event. I appreciate all the time and work involved in putting this together, and I can tell you are doing everything in your power to make this a great event. Thanks for all your efforts, its been a tough year for alot of folks and I think especially for those self-employed, I would really like to get there, but its difficult to commit rite now, sorry. Still looking forward to meeting you I wish you the best with this Rallye. Craig:thumbsup2:

Bill you and your crew are doing one helluva job organizing and promoting this event. I appreciate all the time and work involved in putting this together, and I can tell you are doing everything in your power to make this a great event. Thanks for all your efforts, its been a tough year for alot of folks and I think especially for those self-employed, I would really like to get there, but its difficult to commit rite now, sorry. Still looking forward to meeting you I wish you the best with this Rallye. Craig:thumbsup2:
thanks for the good words. bill :2133:

I just can't imagine ANY VentureRider missing this one. We are going to have a GREAT time. Come on folks.....bite the bullet and get your registrations in. Let's make this the biggest and best ever. It is beautiful country to ride AND if you haven't made one of our rallies before, you have no idea how many new friends you will leave with.

and....................u just never know who mite get doused with cold water.......or slapped with a pie.........or............model their thong( oops sorry big tom isnt registered)

i have rode down in Arkansas before and it is awesome people.. the winding roads, beautiful scenery........

but the best part is all the new and old firends u get to have fun with......

If you have never been to one of these before....i know you can feel a little unsure about spending time with a bunch of strangers........but let me assure.....the first one i went to thats exactly how i felt because i didnt know anyone except for from the site......well the first minute i got there and jumped off the bike I was welcomed and made to feel like i had known these people all my life ( heaven forbid)........especially considering redneck was one of the first people i met.,.....:rotf::rotf:

I to this day I have never met anyone from the site who i wasnt glad to meet and spend time with.....................well.........except for...............:stirthepot:

i love arkansas, if i was younger i would live there. i spend alot of time down there cuz i love it and the local folks. only place that equals it in the usa for riding is the states that have the luxury of the smokie mountains. you don't have to wear shoes in ar. what more can i say. like cindy and don said this is a no miss meet. you ain't lived till you see eureka springs. this has got to be the tourism state of the usa. if you come to the meet you will want to come back. we want to see you all there. :welcome1:

just my usual reminder. the tshirt and meal notification deadline is approaching. 9am, july 13th. after that you can still register but may not get your t-shirts at the 09 rally. i have to notify randall who is catering the meal at the hub so he knows how many people he will have to have food for, at least 3 weeks in advance. i know quite a few people that are coming that haven't registered. if your not going to resgiter till the last minute, at least participate in cindy's poll in the sticky at the top of the watering hole. don't vote in the poll if you have already registered. also don't tell us you can't make. we just want to know who is planning on coming. we, the commitee are trying to avoid getting overrun at the last minute. we want ever thing ready to go when you'all get there. thanks. bill :welcome1: :2133:
bump