IGNORED

Offically a one bike owner again.

sarges46

Well, it was bound to happen. With a sigh I pulled into the driveway after playing ball tonight and there was an empty space where the midnight was parked. The new owner came while we were gone and took her away.

Good news...its our best buds bike now. Gord (noddy) has bought it and has almost definately sold his 90 to his cousin. The joy just keeps spreading.

I will still get to hang around my midnight. Thanks to John (midnightspook) who parted with it a little over two years ago....its a great bike and will be well looked after by Gord.

Now to start getting more goodies for my beautiful blue!

Folks.....if anyone has a set of risers they are getting rid of let me know. I need them for sure as Gord wanted the ones I had on the midnight left on.

I cant afford new bars and cables so the risers will have to do.

Guest divey

Rick, I've got a set of new Baron's Universal Kickback Risers from my wife's V-Star. I'll send you a PM tomorrow if you're interested.

Doug

I own one and another, and another,and another and ........

I really have been thinking lately though. Warden says get rid of them and get a new one. really make you think when you can't get out to tinker with them. Afraid i might loose some chrome.

But a 83 with a new frame, 2nd gear done and all the bling you could want on one!!!

I'm sure getting tired of sitting!!!

Rick, I've got a set of new Baron's Universal Kickback Risers from my wife's V-Star. I'll send you a PM tomorrow if you're interested.

Doug

Thanks for the offer Doug...but those won't fit my RSV.

Apreciate the thought though.

Rick I have a set of the Baron's 1 1/2" Riser Extenders. If you think they will help give a shout.

I bought them before I had the Butler Seat Mod done and never put em on the scoot cuz the Seat Mod did the trick for me.

Boomer..........who really loves the Butler Seat Mod.

I own one and another, and another,and another and ........

I really have been thinking lately though. Warden says get rid of them and get a new one. really make you think when you can't get out to tinker with them. Afraid i might loose some chrome.

But a 83 with a new frame, 2nd gear done and all the bling you could want on one!!!

I'm sure getting tired of sitting!!!

Uhhhh, Dan, Becky told me the same thing and it took me all of 1.5 seconds to agree with her! Looked the next day, and bought the day after that. Was driving the new scoot the day after that!

Got to keep Goldie, though, but the project bike has to go...

Uhhhh, Dan, Becky told me the same thing and it took me all of 1.5 seconds to agree with her! Looked the next day, and bought the day after that. Was driving the new scoot the day after that!

Got to keep Goldie, though, but the project bike has to go...

She wants the project bikes to go too. I can't do that. I would have nothing to do but polish that 2nd Gen and try to come up with ways to make it as fast as a 1st GEN!!!:think:

YOU GOT A HORSE FOR THEM???

Aren't you afraid of all that Power after riding a 2nd Gen??? :whistling:

No horse for them......$$$ for more chrome instead.:happy34:

Boomer.........who see's as many 1st Gens as Harley's on the road shoulder waiting for a trailer......and now knows the Maytag Man has guaranteed employment.:crackup:

No horse for them......$$$ for more chrome instead.:happy34:

Boomer.........who see's as many 1st Gens as Harley's on the road shoulder waiting for a trailer......and now knows the Maytag Man has guaranteed employment.:crackup:

Sitting and waiting...... Maybe he can get a Job waiting on 2nd Gens.. Easier to catch!!