IGNORED

Pa riders to Skid In

cecdoo

Anybody from Pa heading to WV on thurs. want to hook-up for the ride down? We will be heading west on TP to either Breezewood or Bedford, than dropping down to MD 68w to 79so. anybody want to join us? Rts are flexible, like to be down there mid afternoon or so. Craig

Hey Craig,

I would like to meet up with you at either Bedford or Breezewood Thursday, Midmorning. Can you give me an Idea when you would be in that area? I don't have a GPS and it would be great to follow you to WV.

Let me know, and count me in!:thumbsup2:

Earl

Ok Bob and Earl, here is what I come up with, I can leave here at 8am and be at Bedford exit around 10:45 to meet Earl BS to 11:00 then 220S to Cumberland should get there around 11:30 BS then off to Skids, get there around 3:00. I know how to get to Skids, but I am not real familar with those exits, so if you guys know a good place to meet or a better idea, let me know? I dont know if 70 or 220 is closer to you Earl. Be great to have company though. Craig

GREAT ! as soon as you exit tp there is a denny's rt there. how's that for meet place? i'll be inside at 10:30 having a coffee. BOB:12101:

Aint that outta your way? Thought you were closer to Cumberland? Craig

Thanks guys,

I'll be there, I might even get there early and have some breakfast! What could be better, full belly, and a great ride with some friends! :thumbsup2:

Earl

Hey!! Oh nevermind I don't live up that way and I can't ride!!:crying::crying:

You guys be carefull!!:Avatars_Gee_George:

Earl, i like the way you think. heartland scramble sounds tempting... i'll be there early too. Bob:12101:

A meet & Eat before the Meet & Eat??? Denney's is not bad. We have IHOP which has a Country Fried Steak & Eggs that ain't too bad at all. Can't hardly eat it all. And here I sit with NO TRANSPORTATION!!!:crying::crying:

Poor Dan,

You sound just like my High School Prom Date, She said "I don't have a dress to wear to the prom, I can't go", I told her not to worry, everything will be all right.

So,

>

>

>

>

>>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

I took her to the Prom....Naked!:sign woo hoo::rotfl::crackup::rotf::crackup::rotfl::crackup::rotf::crackup:

Earl

HEY CRAIG---------what is ya'lls ETA at I-68[Md. National Freeway] from 220 into Cumberland md.??????? towards Morgantown WV-----We b leaving NVA @0800 hrs{15 to 70W-----------superslabin' it---------on thur.25------:usa::sun1:carry-on

HEY CRAIG---------what is ya'lls ETA at I-68[Md. National Freeway] from 220 into Cumberland md.??????? towards Morgantown WV-----We b leaving NVA @0800 hrs{15 to 70W-----------superslabin' it---------on thur.25------:usa::sun1:carry-on

We should be around Cumberland @ 11:30 or so I am guessing, how does that fit with your plans??

We should be around Cumberland @ 11:30 or so I am guessing, how does that fit with your plans??
Guess that we'll SLOW down enough to be on the ENTRANCE ramp to the NATIONAL FREEWAY off of 220 or w/in 5mi. of you all making the transition on to 68! how's that sound: NOW if you don't see us on side of 68-----------KEEP making that forward progress--------we may roll up behind ya'll{ya know how there is a certain group---that has too P-----------every 100 mi.???????:sign outstanding::usa::sun1::thumbsup2: