IGNORED

Five more weeks!! AHHHHH!!

Cerviperus

Had my follow-up appointment this morning with the surgeon that worked on my knee, and found out I get to spend five more "lovely" weeks in a full-leg brace and no weight bearing. I've only survived one so far... I don't know how I'm going to do it. To anyone else out there not able to ride, I feel your pain.

:crying:

About six weeks for me, in a walking boot now so hopefully just a coulple more to go.

Went out today and took it off the side stand and cranked um up. Think I could ride one now, but I found out quick what Dan talks about, the warden stuck her head out and gave me the evil eye:confused24:.

if any of you can't ride to the 09 rally, cage it. we can use some chase vehicals and there is loads of things to do and see without a bike. not to mention all the good folks that will be there will make you feel better. i garrantee you won't be bored. bill :welcome1:

About six weeks for me, in a walking boot now so hopefully just a coulple more to go.

Went out today and took it off the side stand and cranked um up. Think I could ride one now, but I found out quick what Dan talks about, the warden stuck her head out and gave me the evil eye:confused24:.

That'll Do It!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: But one of these days she might not be quick enough!!