IGNORED

please read if attending 09 International Rally.

Cinderella

Will you be registering or ordering? (DO NOT VOTE IF YOU HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED!)  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be registering or ordering? (DO NOT VOTE IF YOU HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED!)

• I will be registering 1 person ( this includes a t-shirt and patch)
    • I will be registering 2 people ( this includes 2 t-shirt and 2 patches)
    • I will be registering more than 2 people
    • I am not attending but will order a t-shirt
    • I am not attending but will order a patch

Im going to put up a poll here.

This poll is for people who are going to attend the rally but havent registered yet......or who are not attending but are going to order t-shirts or patches

if you have already registered or ordered please dont answer this poll....:innocent:

please bear with me here as my plate may get extremely full just before the rally.

As most of you know about our ordeal and court case..trial is scheduled for July 20 th . There will be no more continuances im sure.......and unless something happens with a plea bargain we will be tied up with a trial for a few days and extremely stressed.

there fore i am asking those who will be attending but havent registered to please answer this poll so i can get a better count idea for patches, shirts, dinner, etc.

I would like to get the patches ordered and really would like to know if i need more than 100 so as to save on the cost of them.

I appreciate all your help on this.

Please note that I am not going to hold u to this...if something happens and u cant attend or order...this is just to get a better idea of the counts i need to order.

Edited by Cinderella

Again....

Please do not post in the poll if you have already registered or ordered........

CAN A MODERATOR PLEASE CONTACT ME ABOUT THIS POLL............is it possible for you to modify the answers people have submitted that shouldnt be there??? at this time there are 3 that need to be removed.

I wanted this to help me out not cause more frustration........:rasberry::rasberry::whistling:

• 1 month later...

We did your poll a little over a month ago and I believe we said we'd register. 2 days later we went deer hunting with the bike, walked away, but didn't even know if we'd have a bike to get there, so we never did register.

Anywho, we got the bike back a week and a half ago, and are pretty much planning on heading down there for 2 or 3 nights. We'll camp if there are no rooms, and if the banquet food is already spoken for, we can make other arrangements for that too.

Don't worry about us, we just want to come down to visit and have a little fun and see some new countryside. And we'll gladdly pay for whatever we do end up participting in as far as supporting the rally.

Hope to see you next week, Scooter Bob and Karen

good to see you can make it........

im sure there will be plenty of food for you to join the dinner wed night........you can pay for it when you get there.....

there will also be a few extra tshirts and patches if you want to buy them also.....

this morning there were 5 rooms open at the hub.....you can call them if you want and im sure they will help you out.