IGNORED

29 Days and counting down..........

DragonRider

August will be here in no time and so will the Tail of the Dragon/Vogel IV.

Its not to late to register. You can find all the info in the Rally section or this link, and if you want to RSVP just click on the link at the bottom of the registration page and and log your RSVP.

Tail of the Dragon IV @ Vogel - VentureRider.Org

Edited by DragonRider

Should have been signed up already. Doc is saying no. He must be related to the warden. She is saying that is too far to push it if he says no. I should have had it in already and wouldn't be going thru this. I INTEND TO BE THERE!! Won't be first one on crutches. ADC keeps threatening to take mine!! Blondie gotta catch "UGLY" to do that.......

Hey Lew,

My check will be in the mail by Monday.

You knew I will be there.... :thumbsup2:

Skid,

I sue hope you and your better half can make it to Vogel. I look forward to seeing you both again. It seems the only place we get to meet is at Vogel....

Does you wife sill collect the little piggies......?

Skid,

I sue hope you and your better half can make it to Vogel. I look forward to seeing you both again. It seems the only place we get to meet is at Vogel....

Eck, Yes Leslie is coming to Vogel. By then she will be about 7 months pregnant and decided she didn't want to ride that far. She has been saying how much the kids would like Vogel State Park each year, so this year she is bringing the car and the kids.... I'll will be on the bike. And pigs are always a collectable item, she did collect me you know?

You finally get to bring the whole family to Vogel, I know the kids will have a ball, and you still get to ride.........way to go Skid.

Eck, Yes Leslie is coming to Vogel. By then she will be about 7 months pregnant and decided she didn't want to ride that far. She has been saying how much the kids would like Vogel State Park each year, so this year she is bringing the car and the kids.... I'll will be on the bike. And pigs are always a collectable item, she did collect me you know?

Skid,

hey eck don't you look forward to seeing me? i got a campsite reserved. racing to get my trailer done. trying to find a hitch for my v-star. hope to make it. may not register till i get there. wanting to ride down with la and share my campsite with him. if i can locate him. maybe we can meet and ride in together again. i will be arriving wednesday if all goes well. hope to see you soon good buddy and that goes for you too lewis. bill :clap2::2133: