IGNORED

Sleeperhawks's Home was Treed

Thank you everyone for your concern and prayers. :bighug:We are so fortunate to have such a great family!

After the tree service removed the tree and debris outside and Sleeperhawk and I cleaned up the inside, it looks a lot better. We both know that we were very, very fortunate as it could have been a lot worse. Two houses in Columbia were struck by lightning and burned down. So we can definitely handle this! I have posted a few pictures of the cleaned up area.

Sleeperhawk's mini-maintenance day is well underway. We have a great crowd and will post pictures of that later. I just finished making two apple pies, two cherry pies, cinnamon sticks and monkey bread. Trying to keep cold water in the guys as it is hot out there, even in the garage.

Once again, thank you everyone for being there for us in spirit!:bighug:

Dang...what a mess...

Oh I see you got a blue tarp...they were very fashionable for a while after KAtrina and IKE.

Sorry to hear about your house. I really hate that happen.

I guess you could look at the good side...you can rebuild back better than every. Maybe add some extra decoration to the deck that maybe you have been thinking about for a while.

Great visiting with you all for the first time today.

Glad you told me about the tree,,, else I was wondering about the choice of curtains.

Bobbie,,, obviously it did not dampen your pie baking skills! Thanks, I needed that.

Good to meet your family(s). You two will see me again.

Art should be in good hands in Sumter next week, Matt will nail the problem.

Mike G in SC

I wished I would have logged on earlier.I live in Charlotte and would like to meet you guys and girls.Plus I need to learn how to do a carb sync.

I wish you could have too, but just let us know when you can come down and Sleeperhawk will be glad to show you how to do a carb sync! I am sure we can round up another mini maintenance day! :whistling:

Looking forward to meeting you! :bighug:

Ride safe,

Bobbie