IGNORED

helmet parts

nickle

maybe some one help me . i have a nolan helmet which is no. n40 i losted the screw on the side which holds face sheild on. i check nolan' web sites and don;t have parts for that old. i guess. good helmet yet though my grand daughter uses it when she rides with me. i will pay for the part and shipping . if some one has it . thank you. nickle

I just went down to the kawi dealer.....yes the kawi dealer...and asked him about parts for the exact thing. He pulled out a large box of screws and jibbies for helmets and said for me to take some and see if they work. No charge..I took 5 differant ones and one worked for my daughters face shield.

Thats why I went to the kawi dealer.....he is great to work with and I've taken my yammi there for its safety in the past.

Well first of all I wouldnt dream of selling those to you! I would give them to you but I think if you took the ones that are still attached off and went visiting the dealers you may have more luck.

ANother thought I just had....I remember going into a Harley dealer last year and they actually had many differant helmet parts on the rack.

thanks for imfo. what i need is a plastic big screw head style with two ears like that lock in helmet to hold face sheild . it goes though the visor and sheild. i have and nolan n41 which takes a metal srew which i could fine at hardware . plouldly end up buying a new helmet. thanks for responing