Hi All, Well I've had my '86 venture (land yacht) for about 2 weeks now and am loving every minute of it. Question I have is I've seen pictures of ventures with rider floorboards vice the standard pegs yet I've looked online and can't find them to purchase anywhere. Anyone have any ideas? It's just not fair that the wife gets floorboards and I don't. :big-grin-emoticon:

are you looking for floorboards for the driver, i just posted a set for 86-93 in the classifieds for 225.00 plus shipping

I'm trying to find some for the passenger. I myself stand 6'-7.5" tall. I have serious doubts that floorboards are going to do me any good.

I haven't done a search of the forum yet but I have some floorboards that I want to mount forward of the stock footpeg position and of course move the controls forward to match. Anyone know of any threads on this mod?

Guest seuadr
I'm trying to find some for the passenger. I myself stand 6'-7.5" tall. I have serious doubts that floorboards are going to do me any good.

good lord man, forget floorboards, get a pair of high speed rollerblades!:crackup: