IGNORED

Just Home From Freebirds!!

JerryK

Just back from maint.day

What a beautiful day we had!

My first trip......Freebird you have a beautiful place....with the exception of the broken swing....My side didn't break even with my heavier weight.....LOL

Many thanks and what a great turn out...it was great putting some faces and names with some members.:Venture: Later JERRY K

I got home a little earlier tonite, had a few other people to stop and socialize with! This was my first MD and was I pleasantly suprised. Everything was excellent from the food to the people, and what a wonderful group.Thanks to Don and his family for all the hard work and time they put into this for us, I do appreciate it! Thanks to Brad for the carbtune, you were right it really runs now, and I thought they were joking in the tent about the front wheel trying to come off the ground in second gear, and very smooth. It was nice to put some names and faces together. Hope everyone has a safe ride home. Till next time-- Pappa Bear :thumbsup2:

I too rolled in from Freebirds, my first time there WOW, what a great time I had. My thanks to Don and family, what super people.

And the carb tune crew going non stop all day, thanks guys.

Ron...

I got home a little earlier tonite, had a few other people to stop and socialize with! This was my first MD and was I pleasantly suprised. Everything was excellent from the food to the people, and what a wonderful group.Thanks to Don and his family for all the hard work and time they put into this for us, I do appreciate it! Thanks to Brad for the carbtune, you were right it really runs now, and I thought they were joking in the tent about the front wheel trying to come off the ground in second gear, and very smooth. It was nice to put some names and faces together. Hope everyone has a safe ride home. Till next time-- Pappa Bear :thumbsup2:

Yep Ask Skid about "Brown Sugar"