IGNORED

Reposting of CAR and MC show in North Branch

Bubber

I am reposting to get a head count on who is attending the Car and MC show in NORTH BRANCH MN on June 13th (Saturday) from 9 AM to 2 PM. It is $5.00 to display your bike or free to attend.

I was thinking if there was an interest from people I would have a BBQ during the day and camp out over night for those who would like to attend.

I have an acre to camp out and on, a nice area with a fire pit. Gas grill for BBQing and just good camaraderie for those in attendance. If interested please let me know and I will start a list in this posting so people can see that your attending. Anyone and everyone is welcome. Oh I forgot there is a DQ in town. After all this is an eating club with a riding disorder. RIGHT? :banana::banana::banana:

Below is the list of people that have expressed interest. What I need is a head count so I can get some hot dogs and hamburgers. Please confirm that you will attend and how many. I will keep editing my list with up dated info.

Steve

aka Bubber

Black Owl ...... tentatively yes

Nyuk

Renne

Grampagak

Craig

Bob S. (spray can Bob)

I am trying to put together a list of people that said they would be interested in attending the

Car and MC show at:

Trinity Lutheran Church

38460 Lincoln Trail

North Branch, MN. 55056

Saturday June 13th

9AM to 2 PM

I need a head count so I can get some hot dogs and hamburgers. Please contact me and let me know if you are attending and how many you are bringing.

As stated before I will have a BBQ and will have a camp fire and for those that that want to camp overnight I will have an area set up for camping. I know I don’t like to drive the bike if I have had a beer or two, so I leave that option open to you all.

Come and meet other members, BS about bikes (or what ever), tell lies, act smart and generally have a good time.

Car and MC show with a BBQ at my house at

5932 408th Street

North Branch, MN. 55056

steve_stelter@yahoo.com

Please email me back with a head count of your group.

Looking forward to meet you all

Steve Stelter

651 674-0252

steve_stelter@yahoo.com