IGNORED

Omaha area Carbtune?

craigatcsi

I'm not really in the area but, honestly, it really couldn't be simpler to use. You will have to get a really long phillips head screw driver (about the longest one you can buy. I bought what I thought was long enough but had to take it back and get the longest one Home Depot had) to reach the screw to balance 1 to 2 but other than that it's really, really straight forward.

Have you seen this how to:

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=258

Just remember to set a fan in front blowing on the radiator and warm the bike up. Another tip, try to be as gentle with the screw driver as possible when making the adjustments. This is, after all, a mechanical set up and if you push too hard on the screw driver it could affect the adjustment.

Really, after you've done it once, you'll wonder why you were ever intimidated by it. You'll be the pro from Dover after the first time and you'll be looking for carbs to sync!! :thumbsup2:

EDIT: Another thing you might want to do is check the caps and hoses and make sure they're not cracked before you put them back on, just to make sure they're aren't any leaks.

Edited by gibvel