IGNORED

why?

barend

So, my wife has said she will not ride in one, I don't have small children to cart around and no desire to cart some annoying obnoxious little S***t dog around. Sure I can justify anything I want if I want it bad enough, but for right now, I'd like to have a tad more. The only reason I can come up with to get off the fence and buy a car is the uniqueness of the thing. To be different!! So why do you ride a Hack (I think you call it)??

I will have an opportunity to meet with the VP of the USCA and talk to him in person and see his Flexit in a couple of weeks, Go from there and see what happens!

Lets see why ?

I got one and installed it befire I had my hip and knee replaced so for me it was a way to keep riding.

Now that I'm all fixed up I still like it !

Nice to have in slow or stoped traffic. ( don't have to hold the bike up )

Can't park it anywhere with out people coming over to look at it.

I can go to the store and throw all sorts of stuff in it.

I did a trip solo last year and put all my bags in it and had plenty of room to carry what I wanted.

The only drawback is in the twisties ( you have to work at it with the steering.

Great on the boring interstate driving, set the cruse and turn up the tunes and relax.

You are alot more visable to traffic.

Other then that I can't think of any reason to have one.

:banana::banana::banana:

Lets see why ?

I got one and installed it befire I had my hip and knee replaced so for me it was a way to keep riding.

Now that I'm all fixed up I still like it !

Nice to have in slow or stoped traffic. ( don't have to hold the bike up )

Can't park it anywhere with out people coming over to look at it.

I can go to the store and throw all sorts of stuff in it.

I did a trip solo last year and put all my bags in it and had plenty of room to carry what I wanted.

The only drawback is in the twisties ( you have to work at it with the steering.

Great on the boring interstate driving, set the cruse and turn up the tunes and relax.

You are alot more visable to traffic.

Other then that I can't think of any reason to have one.

:banana::banana::banana:

What you said.Had mine for 2 years and still enjoy it more and more each time I ride it.Did I mention my wife has an inner ear problem so riding in the hack she feels safe and we can take longer trips now.

I think lighter weight outfits are more fun on the twisties - there is just so much input needed from the rider and so much feedback too that it is really fun. And it's soooooo stable in a slide and you can lift or slide wheels ar will, especially when the weather and road conditions get worse.

And what the others said, except also that you're still in the fresh air, get to smell the roses and everybody on the road is much friendlier.

Mind you, I always have the outfit in addition to solo bikes, not instead of.

I love my hack but I am going to have to sell it finding room for it is a problem I have made arangements to store 5 of the bikes while I am in Iraq but the hack is another story.

Jeff

How much???Shoot me a pm would look good on my 86