IGNORED

Me Bits Is Startin' to Arrive

Aussie Annie

All the accessories I've ordered to make it possible to keep riding are starting to arrive at last :sign woo hoo: Steves' grill guard is here, adjustable floorboards have arrived, rear spoiler light came today and also my braided brake lines.:thumbsup2: Just waiting on my specially ordered tank bra from Troy (on it's way) and the most important bit--the trike conversion ! That won't arrive here and clear customs until middle of June :crying::crying: The only thing left to get are the handlebars, but getting short of :mo money::mo money:Will post pics when it's all done (if I ever figure out how to do it?)

Thats prety nice add on's Annie. Ah, that "Safety Chrome" upgrade never ends.

Good luck.

"Safety Chrome" Love the quote, yep had to buy that for the bike it's "safety chrome" and I need to be safe don't I :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:Hubby Alan got a chuckle out of that one too:rotfl:

Now I just have to be patient enough to wait! And I'm in the cue with my mechanic (Alan) as he is re-building his latest project bike, a Honda CB900 Bol'd'Or and none of my bits go on until he's finished :bawling:keep asking if he wants some help, but he says, no.