IGNORED

Lucky, Lucky me!

Bubber

I got a offer in the mail the other day stating that I have been nominated for a charter membership in Motorcycle Riders Club of America. :yikes:

They sent me a nice little writting pad, a card with my name on it and a zipper pull of an American Eagle.

I just can't think of what I ever did to deserve this great honor. :banana:

They said they would send me stuff for me to try out and then I would have to write a little blurb about if I kiked it or not and why. But I get to keep what ever they send me! :banana: Maybe they will send me new Venture to try and to keep.:yikes:

All this for one little monthly fee!

WOW! Do you think they send everybody stuff to try or just us "Charter Members" ?

Any boby else out there that is also a "Charter Member"

OH HAPPY DAY!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Thats the same company that runs the North American Fishing Club... They are CROOKS. :mo money:They got my Credit card number from a purchase and decided I needed to buy a stupid book every other month... then wouldn't accept them back or give refunds or cancel the membership.

I ended up going to their home office in MInnetonka Mn and almost got arrested before they stopped their crap.

BE CAREFUL

After you get signed up for the "Charter Member" and the "Book of the Month Club" program then they will then "nominate" you for the "Lifetime Member" and refund the initial $24 Charter fee. (Applied to the new fee) The Lifetime fee however is around $350 but you get a free leather jacket, hat and other junk. Remember you are an elite select few to get a "free" Riders Club jacket for the mere $28.75/month for 12 months Lifetime membership.

If you are considering it for the "free test products" don't expect much. Word has it the first item you get is a cheap tire gauge. Sorry to be so negative about this but I am tired of this sort of crap. :080402gudl_prv:

:thumbdown:

Boys when you read my original post read it with a little sarcasm that I intended.

No I decided to op-out of the Charter Member status and just be a observer from the side lines.

I just thought it was "Special " that I was nominated. LOL

Edited by Bubber

Boys when you read my original post read it with a little sarcasm that I intended.

No I decided to op-out of the Charter Mender status and just be a observer from the side lines.

I just thought it was "Special " that I was nominated. LOL

I had you pegged from the git go Bubber:thumbsup:

I got the same thing, Kept the eagle and threw the rest away.............

I got a offer in the mail the other day stating that I have been nominated for a charter membership in Motorcycle Riders Club of America. :yikes:

They sent me a nice little writting pad, a card with my name on it and a zipper pull of an American Eagle.

I just can't think of what I ever did to deserve this great honor. :banana:

They said they would send me stuff for me to try out and then I would have to write a little blurb about if I kiked it or not and why. But I get to keep what ever they send me! :banana: Maybe they will send me new Venture to try and to keep.:yikes:

All this for one little monthly fee!

WOW! Do you think they send everybody stuff to try or just us "Charter Members" ?

Any boby else out there that is also a "Charter Member"

OH HAPPY DAY!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana: